Please see the Retail CD Keys article for more info on registering keys.
Availability: In stock
Regular Price: $38.00
Special Price $9.90
For Max Payne, the tragedies that took his loved ones years ago are wounds that refuse to heal. No longer a cop, close to washed up and addicted to pain killers, Max takes a job in São Paulo, Brazil, protecting the family of wealthy real estate mogul Rodrigo Branco, in an effort to finally escape his troubled past. But as events spiral out of his control, Max Payne finds himself alone on the streets of an unfamiliar city, desperately searching for the truth and fighting for a way out.
Combining cutting edge shooting mechanics with a dark and twisted story, Max Payne 3 is a seamless, highly detailed, cinematic experience from Rockstar Games.
• Developed by Rockstar Games for a seamless, highly detailed, cinematic experience
• Advanced Bullet Time® and Shootdodge™ and Final Kill-cam mechanics for stylish shooting action
• Cutting edge aiming, targeting and animation processes for precise, fluid gunplay
• A dark, twisted story chronicling the return of Max Payne, one of the most iconic characters in videogames
• Tight integration between Natural Motion’s Euphoria Character Behavior System and a brand new iteration of the Rockstar Advanced Game Engine (RAGE) for lifelike movement and a new level of environmental awareness
• A wide range of weapons rendered in incredible detail: hammers cock back, shells eject from the chamber and each bullet is individually modeled from the split second it’s fired to the moment of impact
• Advanced particle physics and destructible environments set the stage for dramatic and chaotic gun fights
• New to the series, a compelling and addictive multiplayer experience to match the dark and relentless atmosphere of the single-player game
• Retired Feature: Online Multiplayer for Max Payne 3 on Mac will no longer be available in-game as of 5/31/14.
Includes 11 items:
Max Payne 3, Max Payne 3: Deathmatch Made In Heaven Pack, Max Payne 3: Painful Memories Pack, Max Payne 3: Hostage Negotiation Pack, Max Payne 3: Local Justice Pack, Max Payne 3: Silent Killer Loadout Pack, Max Payne 3: Cemetery Map, Max Payne 3: Special Edition Pack, Max Payne 3: Deadly Force Burst, Max Payne 3: Pill Bottle Item, Max Payne 3: Classic Max Payne Character
|Release Date||Jun 1, 2012|
|Game series||Max Payne|
|Game modes||Multi-player, Single-player|
|Game developer||Rockstar Studios|
|Game producer||Steve Martin|
|Game designer||Sergei Kuprejanov|
|Game programmer||Hugues St. Pierre, Kevin Hoare, Lewis Gordon|
|Game artists||Joshua Bass, Paul MacPherson, Rob Nelson|
|Game writer||Dan Houser, Michael Unsworth, Rupert Humphries|
|Game music composers||Health|
|Game controller types||Keyboard, Mouse|
|Software distribution||Product key|
|Computing platform||macOS, Microsoft Windows|
|Language||English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese-Brazil, Russian, Spanish|
|Game content rating system||ESRB M, GRAC 18, PEGI 18|
- OS: Windows 7 32/64 Service Pack 1, Windows Vista 32/64 Service Pack 2, Windows XP 32/64 Service Pack 3
- Processor: Intel Dual Core 2.4 GHZ - i7 3930K 6 Core x 3.06 GHZ / AMD Dual Core 2.6 GHZ - FX8150 8 Core x 3.6 GHZ
- Memory: 2GB - 16GB
- Hard Disk Space: 35 GB
- Video Card: NVIDIA® 8600 GT 512MB VRAM – NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 680 2GB VRAM / Radeon HD 3400 512MB VRAM - Radeon HD 7970 3GB VRAM
- Sound Card: 100% Direct X 9.0 compatible – Direct X 9.0 compatible supporting Dolby Digital Live
- Additional:Please refer to your hardware manufacturer and http://support.rockstargames.com/home for current compatibility information. Some system components such as mobile chipsets, Integrated, and AGP graphics cards may be incompatible. Unlisted specifications may not be supported by publisher.
- Other Requirements: Initial activation requires internet connection and a valid Rockstar Social Club account (13+ to register); Online play requires log-in to Rockstar Social Club (13+); software installation required including GameShield IronWrap; DirectX and Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 SP1 Redistributable Package (x86).
| ||Delivery in 5-8 business days |
Delivery in 2-4 business days
|$ 9.95 |
|Get a download code instantly!||$ 0.00|
Delivery times begin one business day after the order is placed. This is due to the time difference between North America and South Korea, where most of our products are shipped from. Products that can be
E-mailed are available immediately upon purchase.
Like retail products, digital cord products can also be returned and refunded.
However, if the digital code is activated, it may not be returned or refunded.